Welcome to the online home
of the Newkirk Area
Chamber of Commerce
The Newkirk Chamber of Commerce invites you to join us in helping our town continue on its path towards a great future.
We invite you to browse this website to view all that Newkirk has to offer. Our great schools, friendly people and low cost of living make Newkirk a great place to raise a family and start a business. Scroll down to view slideshow of recent Chamber Activities.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns that you may have.
Maryln Springer, President
Heidi Baldwin, Vice President
Cindy Randol, Secretary
Newkirk Area Chamber of Commerce
- 2012 July Fourth Weekend Party Dart Board Balloon Bust was a popular item!
- 2012 July Fourth Weekend Party Free Coins in the Haystack!
- 2012 July Fourth Weekend Party Wow. Huge Inflatable Playground.
- 2012 July Fourth Weekend Party Sack Races are always a big hit with young and not so young alike.
- 2012 July Fourth Weekend Party Champion Turtle Racers pose with their Champion Turtles.
- 2012 July Fourth Weekend Party When the temperature rises, there is always a kind fireman to spray you down and cool you off!
- 2013 Chamber Banquet Citizen of the Year: Thresa Beard, center, flanked by Mary Austin, left, and last year's winner Gloria Williams, right.
- 2013 Chamber Banquet Entertainment: Mary Austin and her sister Maggie Hutchison perform.
- 2013 Chamber Banquet Entertainment: Ms. Thomas and Ms. Scott at the microphone.
- 2012 Car Show Most Traveled: Randy Berndt (1958 Edsel), Wichita, Ks.
- 2012 Car Show Hard Luck: Amsden and Jani Mothes (1954 Chevy Sedan), Newkirk, Ok.
- 2012 Car Show Mayor's Choice: Max and (shown) Donna Wirtz (1959 Chevrolet Corvette Convertable), Blackwell, Ok.
- 2012 Car Show Best Paint: Tom (shown) and Sandy Cooper (1957 Chevy Nomad), Ponca City, Ok.
- 2012 Car Show Best Orphan: Bob Gray (1950 Studebaker), Ponca City, Ok.
- 2012 Car Show Best Cycle of Show: Curtis Johnstone (1980 Honda), Newkirk, Ok.
- 2012 Car Show Best Car of Show: 1984 Corvette, owned by Jean Hendricks of Oxford, Ks.
- 2012 Car Show Best Interior: Roger Bakewell (1965 Chevy Impala), Ponca City, Ok.
- 2012 Car Show Best Engine: Matt Kubik (2005 Ford Ranger), Newkirk, Ok.